Guided by expert Keith Merrin, this e-learning package will teach you how to diagnose and resolve complaints in General Practice.
Due the Department of Health introducing changes to the complaints procedure, it is crucial that all Practices operate within these new guidelines.
This course has been developed in collaboration Athelbrae Ltd for the Kent Local Medical Committee and Kent and Medway GP Staff Training.
All General Practice Staff
- 8 no. module
- Online Assessment
- Certificate on successful completion
- Additional Learning and Information Resources
Aims of the Programme:
- An introduction to complaints
- Understanding the psychology of complaints
- How NOT to handle a complaint
- Phrases that undermine how we handle a complaint
- What do patients complain about?
- Getting the behaviours right
- The importance of ‘Sorry’ and 10 steps for diffusing anger
- How you can play your part
“Serves as a useful reminder to complaint handling and will be useful to roll out to other staff who do need input and training in this area, helping us to have a consistent approach.”
- Bespoke photography
- Copy Writing
- Project Management
- Video Production