Onclick have been working in collaboration with a leading firm of Solicitors in Kent, Clarkson Wright and Jakes, developing a suite of legal e-learning programmes.
These have been designed to help businesses and organisations understand ever-changing laws and procedures within the workplace. Changing Contracts is the first of a selection of programmes for employers and can be purchased either on an individual basis through CWJ’s personal pay-as-you-go learnzone, or for a one off fee to organisations as a whole.
Clarkson Wright and Jakes: www.cwj.co.uk
Over the course of an employment relationship, an employment contract can change in a number of ways. This course aims to teach employers the rules and best practice guidelines for changing employment contracts, whether these changes are potentially viewed positively (e.g. promotion) or negatively (e.g. new shift rotas) by employees.
Once you have completed this course, you will:
- Have a basic understanding of legal contractual principles
- Be able to identify when you might need to make formal changes to contracts of employment
- Know how to make these changes whilst avoiding potential pitfalls
- Be alert to what action your employees might take if they are not happy with the proposed changes
- Learn some practical tips on how to bring about changes to contracts without damaging staff morale
- 4 no. module
- Online Assessment
- Certificate on successful completion
- Additional Learning and Information Resources
- Copy Writing
- Project Management