Onclick has been successfully supporting organisations with their online learning resources since 2000. We design and develop bespoke e-learning courses, host and manage customised learning portals and provide ongoing support to our clients.
Onclick is seeking a graduate calibre Marketing Assistant with an interest in the e-learning industry to support their team in raising the profile of the company and seek new business opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Telemarketing: Identifying and targeting new business opportunities via phone and email with the aim to set up meetings for our project management team
PR & Blog: Assist in the preparation and implementation of creative PR campaigns including the writing of press releases and blog entries to publicise new projects and news stories for the business
Newsletter: Coordinating the design and delivery of a quarterly newsletter to existing and new contacts
Social Media: Managing our company Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin accounts
Advertising: Coordinating the local and trade advertisements where necessary
Website: Updating the company website with new information and managing our online portfolio
Events: Assisting in the coordination of annual trade events and associated marketing materials
Our Ideal Candidate
- A marketing degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Previous proven experience of working successfully in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to write in a variety of formats for different audiences
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work independently
- Good understanding of the e-learning industry and its potential target markets
Based at our offices in Marden, Kent, this is a flexible part-time role of 14 hours per week, open to negotiation (initial 3 month contract).
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Kat Rose on 01622 831 463 for further information.