- Stop Smoking Advisors
- Watch a welcome video
- Brush up on the local stats
- Learn about the facts
- Browse the product gallery
- Follow the client journey
- Master the audit and admin process
- Final assessment and certificate
- Module 1: Introduction to NRT
- Module 2: Types of Treatment
- Module 3: The Client’s Journey
- Module 4: Audit and Administration
Kent Community Health NHS Stop Smoking Service
Onclick were commissioned by the Kent Stop Smoking Service to develop a bespoke e-learning course on Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) under Patient Group Direction (PGD).
The programme was designed to deliver a consistent message across the region, within an engaging and interactive format. The aim was to ensure all Pharmacists working under PGD have the knowledge and skills they require to be accredited with the service to provide NRT through our PGD to clients.
It was key to provide an overview of UK smoking statistics and the benefits of stopping, deliver in depth information on the NRT products currently available, and follow the client journey, outlining any guidance on associated administration.
“Onclick were fantastic throughout the process, coming up with some brilliant ideas and making the course so user friendly and interactive”